Men Fertility Tablet For Sperm Count, Motility And Quality
Any man who has struggled to pregnant a lady knows infertility can be a hard and psychologically stressful journey, and that’s why we took our time to research for the best supplement for male fertility.
Our Men Fertility Tablet is made with a blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and bio-active nutrients that can increase sperm count, enhance sperm quality, promote sperm motility, and boost reproductive health in men.
It’s one of the most powerful and highly effective fertility supplement for men.Ingredients: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folate, Zinc, Green Tea Extract, Dong Quai Extract, Selenium, L-Carnitine Fumarate, Ginseng Extract, Hypromellose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Rice FlourSpecification: 800mg × 60 tablets per bottleHEALTH AND NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS
1. L-Carnitine – This amino acid has been shown to slow age-related changes in the female reproductive system and may help improve symptoms of endometriosis and PCOS. It may also help boost sperm motility in men.
2. Vitamin B12 – One 2015 study found that having higher blood levels of vitamin B12 could enhance fertility in women undergoing infertility treatment. Additionally, some research indicates that vitamin B12 can improve sperm quality.
3. Folate (Folic acid or Vitamin B9) – Folic acid supplementation is often recommended for women before getting pregnant. In addition to promoting fertility, supplementing with folic acid may help protect against neural tube irregularities in a developing fetus .
4. Vitamin C – According to one research review, taking vitamin C with vitamin E may help improve sperm quality and motility.
5. Zinc – A 2019 review found that lower blood levels of zinc were linked to a longer time trying to conceive in women. Zinc is also necessary for the formation of sperm, though studies have turned up mixed results on its effects on male fertility.
6. Selenium – Research suggests a selenium deficiency may be a factor in miscarriage and semen quality. Selenium may also support the health of follicular fluid around women’s eggs and may improve semen quality when taken with vitamin E.
7. Vitamin E – This nutrient has antioxidant properties that may promote sperm function in men and support general reproductive health in women, but more research is needed to determine its effectiveness.
8. Dong Quai – It has been used by men suffering from premature ejaculation problems to prolong intercourse. It’s also rich in ferulic acid, a compound that boosts sperm quality.
9. Ginseng – It enhances sexual performance, improves male fertility through modulating the neuronal and hormonal systems, promotes spermatogenesis, and acts directly on sperms via steroid receptors. Ginseng also preserves male fertility during disease states.